Tuesday, August 11, 2026
Jack Brown Personal Experience Punks accuse woman of being a pedophile
Early one morning on the weekend a woman was being harassed by
15 year olds riding Citibikes and other conveyances of vandalism.
Between First Ave and Ave A. As I passed by she hooked my arm to
be escorted to wherever I was going. Tompkins Square Park. The
adolescents were accusing her of being a "pedophile". Seemingly
for having engaged in conversation. She was slightly tipsy and they
were aggressivly obnoxious. Inside the park at the corner of 7th and
Ave A the pack of 5 came behind. The excuse was to return a sodden
pack of cigarettes to the woman. The reason was to continue harrassment.
An older Hispanic man sat beside the woman. I went to the bathrooms
where a mae Parkie and 2 females were beside a van. I described the
situation and asked that they take the van and direct the bike punks
to leave the woman alone and leave. One female pParkie said the
boys had been around all night. Looking for fun and feeling groovy
New Jersey has laws that require underage would be riders to have special
licenses. Wear helmets etc. New York City needs to enact similar
common sense laws to restore a modicum of sanilty and safety to
streets, sidewalks and parks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment